Should you respond to your small claims lawsuit?
There are two possible reasons to respond (“appear”) to your small claims lawsuit. The obvious reason to respond is that you dispute the allegations that you owe the debt. The second reason might be that you believe responding will make it more likely that the creditor will offer you a payment plan.
Bankruptcy Made Simple
Why File With Michael Shurtleff?
Clients frequently comment on how personable and down to earth Michael is. When you choose Michael Shurtleff you are choosing:
- The most laid back and comfortable bankruptcy experience.
- The most streamlined bankruptcy process.
- The best reviewed bankruptcy attorney in the Willamette Valley.
- Direct access to your attorney and paralegal at all times.
5 Ways we make Filing Simple
- Michael handles every intake call himself so you get answers now.
- Every client gets Michael’s personal cell phone number.
- Our online bankruptcy preparation experience is second to none.
- We are available until 9pm 6 days a week.
- One easy payment plan.
What Are You Waiting For?
The Consultation is free and you are guaranteed to come away with helpful information even if bankruptcy is not right for you.
You have questions – We have answers.
You need help – Let us take the weight off your shoulders.